Lord Jesus, connecting the ARMY Bomb to Weverse shouldn’t have been so difficult BUT IT WAS! (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
In this order, Eeeeeyyyeeee…
- Inserted fresh batteries
- Updated Weverse app
- Checked that there’s enough storage on my iPhone
- Made sure bluetooth mode was working on the ARMY Bomb (flashing blue)
- Opened Bang Bang Con stream in updated Weverse app
- Pressed play on the stream
- Clicked the activation button (connect lightstick) underneath the stream
- Let the concert play uninterrupted so the ARMY Bomb would stay connected
Above slideshow is in order of the steps to connect
After clicking all the prompts proceeding the activation button, the app said connecting, the button beneath the stream said connecting, but my bomb stopped flashing blue…like it was dead.
Weverse said the lightstick won’t activate during the first 15 mins of the stream so I waited. THIRTY MINS LATER I said eff this and downloaded Weverse to my Samsung tablet. I did aaaaall the same steps in the app (except this time my tablet prompted me to allow a connection with my lightstick) and SUDDENLY there were COLORS!
MADNESS I TELL YA! ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ
Anyway, hope this helps someone!
Stay Fighting and remember to enjoy the concert! 💜